The Modero X Series G5 Touch Panels provide several industry firsts including a beautiful, panoramic capacitive multi-touch screen that provides users access to multiple applications with minimal navigation
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing – The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates – Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing – Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.
- Multitasking with the Panoramic Control Surface – The panoramic aspect ratio of the Modero X G5 touch panels provides dedicated space to perform multiple activities at once.
- Adjustable Security Modes – With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel’s security levels for access, networking and communication.
- Perfect From Any Angle – Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons – Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center